Generally speaking, car rental is very accessible all throughout Bulgaria. That’s why a quality rent a car Sofia service is a widely preferred alternative for moving around the country for both locals and foreigners.
Of course, not all rent-a-car companies offer the same terms and pricing lists - but virtually all of them use the same elements for calculating the final price. What are they, and how can you tailor your rental vehicle choice down to your budget? Let us tell you the details in the paragraphs below!
How is the Rental Car Price Usually Calculated?
When you decide to rent a car in Sofia, your expenses will depend on several factors. The most important among them include:
- The type of vehicle you decide to rent - economy, compact, intermediate, full-size, or SUV;
- The rental period you choose to book - from a couple of hours to a couple of weeks or even months;
- The pick-up and drop-off locations - including the occasions where you choose a one-way rent a car service for an extra fee;
- The additional insurances you choose to add - including Collision Damage, Theft Protection, or Roadside Assistance;
- The additional extras for the vehicle - including GPS navigation, a Wi-Fi modem, a child seat or booster, snow chains, etc.
When you rent a car to travel abroad, you will also be charged an extra fee, counted to the final price for the service.
At Yes rent a car, you can fill in all of the details above in the online reservation form. As a result, you will see the final rent a car price calculated live on our website - flexibly, transparently, and absolutely user-friendly.
What are the Average Rental Prices at Yes Rent a Car?
The company policy of Yes rent a car aims to blend a top quality of the service with perfectly accessible prices for our customers.
When choosing to cooperate with us in the June – August high season, you can enjoy prices starting from €49.00 per day for an economy car with no extra insurance and functional additions. The prices we offer can reach up to €85.00 per day for an SUV with no added accessories and insurance.
During the low season, or September to May, prices can reach as low as €15.00 per day for an economy car and €60.00 per day for an SUV or Minivan.
In the meantime, all of our car rental rates can drop down if you decide to rent a car long-term, and you can also receive a personalized offer for a corporate partnership.